**The date of this webinar has been changed from the 15th to the 14th to accommodate a very special Cisco Security Event on Tuesday November 15th. Look on the web site for complete details soon!**
- Group Policy Modeling - How to know what is supposed to happen to a specific user on a specific computer and also know what policy is controlling the behavior.
- Resultant Set of Policies (RSOP) - How to know what actually did or did not happen on a specific computer with an actual user that logged into that computer - regardless of what Group Policy Modeling said was supposed to happen.
- Group Policy Objects vs. Group Policy Preferences - How to know when to use each and what they are used for.
- ADM vs. ADMx files - What do they do? Which are old and which are new? Can you use both?
- Group Policy Order of Precedence - How to get policies to run in the order you want (i.e. if a user is a member of teachers, they get a specific policy, but if they are also a member of lead teacher, they get a different policy that partially trumps the basic teacher policy).
- Central Policy Store- What is it? Where is it? Why do I care?
- The mysteries of Internet Explorer Maintenance - IE management is confusing. There are GPOs that say they work and don't (by design). How to know what to do and where to do it.