Our Tech Talk quarterly, free knowledge transfer session is Tuesday October 18th at 8:00AM (snow date Tuesday October 25th). This session is designed for technical staff responsible for technology support in your organization. Attendees at our previous meetings have given us the highest ratings for the quality of our presentations. If you haven't been able to come yet, or are not sure if it is right for you, now is your chance to find out. Seating is limited, so reserve your spot as soon as you can.
- Server Management Best Practices - Windows servers have been evolving. How you manage them should be evolving too. We'll look at some best practice recommendations on how to manage them.
- Windows Server 2016 Update - We'll take another look at the next Windows server OS..
- Windows 10 Update - We'll cover all the news since the last session on Windows 10 including the Windows Anniversary Update.
- Wireless Troubleshooting - We'll provide some tips on how to troubleshoot wireless issues.
- VMware vSphere Web Client - VMware is strongly recommending customers move away from the traditional vSphere client to the web client. We will take a look at what has changed.
- Network Access and Security Update - The latest news in what is going on with Cisco and Meraki technologies. Also the latest news on worldwide security issues and a discussion of network security best practices.
- Paladin Sentinel Update - We'll update you on the latest in monitoring.
- Tech Tidbits - Our timely collection of mini-technical topics since our last meeting.
- And More!
There is no cost to you for these sessions, but advanced registration is required since seating is limited. The presentations will run from 8:30AM to approximately 12:00PM. We have breakfast and lunch afterwards for you.
To reserve your spot at this meeting please contact Lisa Evans via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 845-897-9480 x3125.