May 2013 Tech Talk Agenda and Registration Information
Tech Talk quarterly, free knowledge transfer session is just two weeks away on Monday May 20th at 8:00AM. This session is designed for technical staff responsible for technology support in your organization. Attendees at our previous meetings have given us the highest ratings for the quality of our presentations. If you haven't been able to come yet, now is your chance.
Topics to be covered in this session include:
- Introduction to Meraki - Meraki was recently purchased by Cisco. They have a unique, robust wireless offering. Bob will discuss this new offering.
- Wireless Update - This is a major update. There were many new announcements after the January meeting.
- Managing Windows Server Core - Windows Server Core increasingly is a great option due to its small footprint. However, due to the lack of a GUI interface many are confused as to how to manage it.
- Outlook Calendar Best Practices
- DNS Best Practices
- UEFI Imaging
- Quick Hits - A collection of mini-topics of timely technical information:
- Windows 8 Enterprise
- Office 2013
- Paladin Remote Monitoring Update-
- Tech Tidbits - Our quarterly technical newsletter discussing the latest technical updates.
- And More!
There is no cost to you for these sessions, but advanced registration is required since seating is limited. The presentations will run from 8:30AM to approximately 12:00PM. We have breakfast and lunch afterwards for you.
To reserve your spot at this meeting please contact Michele Safran via e-mail at email@example.com or via phone at 845-897-9480.