April 2013 Tech Talk Agenda and Registration Information
Tech Talk quarterly, free knowledge transfer session is just two weeks away on Tuesday, April 9th at 8:00AM. This session is designed for technical staff responsible for technology support in your organization. Attendees at our previous meetings have given us the highest ratings for the quality of our presentations. If you haven't been able to come yet, now is your chance.
Topics to be covered in this session include:
- VMware Update - Bob, Evan and Donna just spent a week with VMware learning about their latest offerings including: VMware Horizon View 5.2, Horizon Workspace, and Horizon Mirage.
- Wireless Update - This is a major update. There were many new announcements after the January meeting.
- Group Policies (Continued)
- Deploying Software
- Configuring Event Logs
- Providing Secure Remote Vendor Access To Devices Such as HVAC or Refrigeration Units.
- Quick Hits - A collection of mini-topics of timely technical information:
- Windows 8 Enterprise
- Office 2013
- Windows Server 2012
- Exchange 2013
- Internet Explorer 10 (And How to Block It)
- Paladin Remote Monitoring Update-
- Introducing our new Mobile Device Management
- Tech Tidbits - Our quarterly technical newsletter discussing the latest technical updates.
- And More!
There is no cost to you for these sessions, but advanced registration is required since seating is limited. The presentations will run from 8:30AM to approximately 12:00PM. We have breakfast and lunch afterwards for you.
To reserve your spot at this meeting please contact Michele Safran via e-mail at email@example.com or via phone at 845-897-9480.