Today Apple released an update to address both the recent Exchange calendar issues and the battery drain issues for iPhones and iPads. I have upgraded my iPad and iPhone to IOS 6.1.2 without any issues. Here are the steps to upgrade:
- Make sure your iPhone or iPad are properly backed up by either syncing it to a PC with iTunes or to iCloud.
- Plug your iPhone or iPad into a power source (if not plugged into your PC).
- Click on the Settings button on your device.
- Click on General
- In the top section you will find Software Update. Click on Software Update.
- Your Apple device should offer you the IOS 6.1.2 update.
- Follow the steps on the screen to complete the update.
Leave a comment!
You must be logged in to post a comment.