CSI's October 2012 Tech Talk quarterly, free knowledge transfer session is tomorrow on Tuesday, October 23rd at 8:30AM. This session is designed for technical staff responsible for technology support in your organization. Attendees at our previous meetings have given us the highest ratings for the quality of our presentations. If you haven't been able to come yet, now is your chance.
Topics to be covered in this session include:
- What's New in VMware VSphere 5.1
- What's New in Wireless
- Group Policies (Continued)
- Order of Precedence
- Resultant Set of Policy
- Microsoft Office KMS (and some more OS KMS)
- Windows Security Permissions (NTFS, Shares, and more)
- First Looks
- Windows 8 Enterprise
- Office 2013
- WIndows Server 2012
- Quick Hits - A collection of mini-topics of timely technical information.
- Paladin Remote Monitoring Update- We'll talk about new features and what to expect next.
- Tech Tidbits - Our quarterly technical newsletter discussing the latest technical updates.
- And More!
There is no cost to you for these sessions, but advanced registration is required since seating is limited. All sessions will run from 8:30AM to approximately 11:30AM. We have breakfast and lunch for you.
To reserve your spot at this meeting please contact Michele Safran via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 845-897-9480.