K-12 Education ARPA Funding Overview- Recording Available

September 22nd, 2021
K-12 Education ARPA Funding Overview- Recording Available
  Join us for a quick, 30-minute webinar to learn about the potential technology funding available to school districts through the American Rescue Plan Act (ARPA). Vince Siragusa, Public Funding Advisor from Cisco Meraki will cover these two funding buckets from the ARPA legislation:
  • ESSER III for public K12 schools
  • Emergency connectivity fund
Under ESSER III, the state announced a deadline extension for their ARP Part 2 application to September 30, 2021 (with further extensions considered upon request). While 20% of the district’s allocation must go to “address learning loss through the implementation of evidence-based interventions,” the remaining 80% is largely open-ended supporting educational technology; continuity of services; etc. (think networking, security, collaboration…) To watch this recording click here.