CSI is pleased to announce that on Thursday, May 3rd from 8:30-4pm we will be hosting HPE Nimble in an all-day event. In the morning Nimble will overview their advanced storage solutions:
- Predictive Flash Platform
- All Flash Array (AF Series) introduction
- Adaptive Flash Array (CS Series) introduction
The afternoon will be an in-depth, hands-on training event:
- Working with Volumes/Host Attachment
- Create volumes and zero-copy clones
- Attach & verify volumes/clones to Windows
- Data Protection
- Create and modify data protection policies for volumes
- Restore volumes and individual files from a snapshot
- Setup replication and perform basic DR operations
- System Monitor/Management
- Use the Nimble GUI to monitor array capacity/performance
- Navigate Nimble Storage InfoSight
- InfoSight Tour and Demonstration
Please bring a laptop to participate in the hands-on event.
If you are considering upgrading your SAN/NAS storage, you should attend this event to see some of the most powerful and innovative storage solutions available. If you already own Nimble Storage solutions, this is your opportunity to get real training directly from Nimble HPE.
This class is normally a $1,800 value, but CSI and HPE Nimble are providing it to you absolutely free. Seating is limited so registration is required. Breakfast and lunch will be provided.
To reserve a seat please contact Lisa Evans at email@example.com or via phone at 845-897-9480 x3215.