CSI's March 2014 webinar entitled, "Protect yourself, protect your patients" is a free knowledge transfer session on Tuesday March 4th from 10AM-11AM. This session is designed for administrative and/or technical staff of healthcare providers. Our one hour webinar will provide you with insightful information that you must know in order to be truly HIPAA compliant relating to ePHI and how to safeguard your network from threats.
Topics to be covered in this session include:
Changes in the HIPAA laws and PHI/ePHI enforcement penalties that became effective, September 2013.
Any practice using computers is subject to these changes, and failure to follow these guidelines can cost you money in fines and your reputation. Ignorance is not an excuse.
- Learn about the physical and technical controls that exist to make operating within these laws easier to follow and understand.
- What are Business Associates Agreements? Why you MUST have one with anyone you do business with who may come in contact with PHI or ePHI.
- Things you can do today to make your practice more secure. Here are a few examples: Plan to replace your computers on XP by April 8, 2014, remain current with updates to Java, Flash, & Adobe. Find out why you need to do this and more and what can happen if you don't!
- Why CSI's Paladin solutions make HIPAA compliance easier for your practice
- Question and answer session.
- And More!
There is no cost to you for this webinar, but advanced registration is required since seating is limited. The presentation will run from 10AM to approximately 11AM. There will be a raffle for those who attend! Prizes include one copy of Windows 8 Professional, and valuable discount coupons to the Microsoft Store!
To reserve your spot at this meeting please contact Michele Safran via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
or via phone at 845-897-9480. Log-in instructions will be sent to those who register.