We wanted to let you know the CSI Tech Talk meeting and webinar dates for the 2017-2018 school year.
Our Tech Talk free knowledge transfer sessions are designed for technical staff responsible for technology support in your organization. Attendees at our previous meetings have given us the highest ratings for the quality of our presentations.
The planned dates for the CSI Tech Talk Meetings in our office are:
- Tuesday, January 23rd [Snow date Tuesday, January 30th]
- Tuesday, March 13th [Snow date Tuesday, March 20th]
- Tuesday, May 22nd
The presentations will run from 8:30 AM to approximately 12:00 PM. We have breakfast and lunch for you.
The planned dates for the CSI Tech Talk Webinars are:
- Tuesday, November 8th 10:30am - Improving Network Security with UserLock
- Tuesday, November 14th 10:30 am - Tech Tidbits Part II
- Tuesday, December 12th 10:30 am - Troubleshooting Google Apps
- Tuesday, February 6th 10:30 am - Troubleshooting Office 365
- Tuesday, April 3rd 10:30 am - TBD
- Tuesday, June 5th 10:30 am -TBD
The webinars begin at 10:30 am and last approximately an hour.
To reserve your spot at this meeting please contact Lisa Evans via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 845-897-9480 x3215.