**NOTE: Due to ALL THE WINTER SNOW cancellations we pushed this final tech talk of the school year back one week**Our Tech Talk quarterly, free knowledge transfer session is Tuesday, May 9th at 8:00 AM. This session is designed for technical staff responsible for technology support in your organization. Attendees at our previous meetings have given us the highest ratings for the quality of our presentations. If you haven't been able to come yet, or are not sure if it is right for you, now is your chance to find out. Seating is limited, so reserve your spot as soon as you can.
Here is the list of some of the topics we are working on for the meeting:
- Windows 10 & Windows Server Licensing - There is a lot of confusion over how Microsoft licenses Windows. We'll try and clarify this topic.
- Hardening Active Directory and Group Policy - A continuation of the discussion last time on tweaking Group Policy and Active Directory to prevent some network attacks.
- Windows Time - If time is messed up, your network is messed up. We'll talk about the basics of keeping proper time.
- Open Q&A - We'll open up the floor and take questions from the group for our last session of the school year.
- Windows 10 Update - We'll cover all the news since the last session on Windows 10 including the latest on the Windows Creator's Update.
- Network Access and Security Update - The latest news in what is going on with Cisco and Meraki technologies.
- Google Apps Admin Console - A quick overview about how Google Apps Admin console.
- Paladin Sentinel Update - We'll update you on the latest in monitoring.
- Tech Tidbits - Our timely collection of mini-technical topics since our last meeting.
- And More!