**NOTE THE DATE HAS BEEN MOVED TO TUESDAY JANUARY 31st BASED UPON THE BAD WEATHER FOR THE MORNING. IF THE 24th DIDN'T WORK FOR YOU, PLEASE SIGN UP FOR THIS NEW DATE**
Our Tech Talk quarterly, free knowledge transfer session is Tuesday January 31st at 8:00AM. This session is designed for technical staff responsible for technology support in your organization. Attendees at our previous meetings have given us the highest ratings for the quality of our presentations. If you haven't been able to come yet, or are not sure if it is right for you, now is your chance to find out. Seating is limited, so reserve your spot as soon as you can.
- Introduction to Microsoft AppLocker - The challenge is how to lock down the end user Windows desktop to preventing really bad things from happening while allowing the end user to do what they need to do. Microsoft's answer has been EXE run/no run lists, Software Restriction Policies, and now AppLocker. We'll talk about what each of these technologies do.
- Next Generation Firewall Basics - A look at suggested daily security monitoring routines with the ASA Firepower and Meraki MX next-generation firewall appliances
- Windows 10 Update - We'll cover all the news since the last session on Windows 10 including the Windows Creator's Update.
- Network Access and Security Update - The latest news in what is going on with Cisco and Meraki technologies. Also the latest news on worldwide security issues and a discussion of network security best practices.
- Paladin Sentinel Update - We'll update you on the latest in monitoring. We have done a number of substantial upgrades.
- Troubleshooting Tips - We'll talk about some tools we often use to troubleshoot workstation and network problems.
- Tech Tidbits - Our timely collection of mini-technical topics since our last meeting.
- And More!
There is no cost to you for these sessions, but advanced registration is required since seating is limited. The presentations will run from 8:30AM to approximately 12:00PM. We have breakfast and lunch afterwards for you.
To reserve your spot at this meeting please contact Lisa Evans via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 845-897-9480 x3125.