Yes, Sign Me Up For A Free Level One Security Assessment
There’s no charge for this, and it only requires a 30-60 minute meeting with me and one of my top engineers. After helping school districts with their IT for almost 30 years, we’ve fine-tuned a process for helping school districts like yours to get their IT systems working the way they are supposed to.
After conducting this Free Assessment, we’ll be able to answer some of your top questions,
- Could one employee compromise all the data on my servers?
- How vulnerable is our network to outside threats?
- Is a hacker trying to use a valid userid to get into my systems?
Once we have this sample of the state, health, and performance of your current IT systems, we’ll discuss our findings with you and provide suggestions on how working together we can reduce your exposure, and harden your internal structure to protect your district
At The End Of This Assessment,
One Of Three Things Will Happen:
- You will find out that things look good on your network, and you are limiting your exposure in these key areas.
- You will find out that things are ok on your network, but that there are ways you can be more proactive in limiting your exposure.
- You will find out that there are exposures on your network that should be addressed as soon as possible to improve your exposure.
The worst that can happen is that you spend an hour with us and find out you are doing what you need to do in these key areas.
The best that can happen is we work together to finally take all IT complaints off your plate.
Sign Me Up For The Free Level One Security Assessment
Sign Me Up For
The Free Level One Security Assessment
CSI’s quality of service is a breath of fresh air!
As a technology director for a public school district, you deal with a lot of vendors and re-sellers. The quality of the service you receive from outside vendors can be all over the map. CSI is an always has been a ...Read More
Director of Technology