Yes, Sign Me Up For A Free Paladin CyberSentinel Endpoint Detect and Respond Trial!
There’s no charge for this, and it only requires a 30-minute meeting with me and one of my top engineers. After helping school districts with their IT for almost 30 years, we’ve fine-tuned a process for helping school districts like yours to get their IT systems working the way they are supposed to.
After working with us on this Free trial, you’ll be better able to answer some of your top concerns,
- Are there advanced cyber threats (including ransomware) on some of my devices right now?
- How can I get help identifying and mitigating advanced cyber threats on my devices without hiring more people?
- How can I provide 24/7/365 threat monitoring of critical machines to protect PII?
At The End Of This Trial, One Of Three Things Will Happen:
- You will find out your current products and procedures are doing a great job protecting your endpoints.
- You will find out that your current products and procedures are doing a pretty good job, but that there are still things getting through that you would like to stop without having to hire more people.
- You will find out that your current products and procedures are not doing what you want them to, and you would like to fix the situation as soon as possible without having to hire more people.
The worst that can happen is that you spend a half hour with us and find out that this solution is not a good fit for you (although that hasn’t happened yet - most districts are delighted with this service)
The best that can happen is we work together to better protect your district from the real cyber threats you’re facing.
Simply Fill Out The Form On This Page To Get Started!
Sign Me Up For
A Free Paladin CyberSentinel Endpoint Detect and Respond Trial
CSI’s quality of service is a breath of fresh air!
As a technology director for a public school district, you deal with a lot of vendors and re-sellers. The quality of the service you receive from outside vendors can be all over the map. CSI is an always has been a ...Read More
Director of Technology