These sessions are designed for technical staff responsible for technical support in your organization. Attendees at our previous meetings have given us the highest ratings for the quality of our presentations. If you haven’t been able to come yet, now is your chance to find out.
The following Tech Talk meetings will be on-site at CSI:
- Tuesday, October 22nd 8:30 am - CSI Tech Talk (Snow Day 10/29)
- Tuesday, December 10th 8:30 am CSI Security Event
- Wednesday, December 11th 8:30 am CSI Security Event
- Tuesday, January 14th 8:30 am - CSI Tech Talk (Snow Day 1/28)
- Tuesday, April 21st 8:30 am - CSI Tech Talk
In addition, we will present the following Tech Talk webinars:
- Tuesday, September 17th 10:30 am - Hardening Active Directory Part III
- Wednesday, November 20th 10:30 am - Topic TBA
- Wednesday, February 12th 10:30 am - Topic TBA
- Wednesday, March 18th 10:30 am - Topic TBA
- Wednesday, May 13th 10:30 am - Topic TBA
- Wednesday, June 10th 10:30 am - Topic TBA
Topics covered in previous sessions have included:
- Implementing Windows 10
- Active Directory best practices
- Planning for Office 2013
- Basic VMware Management
- SQL Best Practices
- Group Policy Management
- Scripting application deployment
- Basic SAN management
- UPS best practices
- Wireless LAN Security Tips
- and much more!
Actual topics for each of the upcoming sessions will be announced approximately 4 weeks prior to the particular session.
There is no cost to you for any of these sessions. All CSI on-site sessions will run from 8:00 AM to approximately 12:00 PM. Breakfast and lunch will be served. All CSI webinar sessions will run from 10:30-11: 30 am.
More details will come out prior to each session along with a request to pre-register as seating is limited.
Scott Quimby & Bob Knapp