Our Tech Talk quarterly, free knowledge transfer session is Tuesday, January 15th at 8:00 AM. This session is designed for technical staff responsible for technical support in your organization. Attendees at our previous meetings have given us the highest ratings for the quality of our presentations. If you haven't been able to come yet, or are not sure if it is right for you, now is your chance to find out. Seating is limited, so reserve your spot as soon as you can.
- Tech Tidbits - Our timely collection of updates and technical tips since our last meeting.
- Introduction to WiFi 6 (aka 802.11ax) - Bob will take you through a first look at the new wireless coming on-line in 2019.
- Installing Software - We will walk through software installation tips including MSI, MST, MSP, MSU, and MSIX. We will also talk about generic silent installs. We will end looking at how we might script this in Microsoft Configuration Manager.
- Cybersecurity Update - The threat landscape is increasing and changing rapidly. Federal And State Cybersecurity authorities are becoming increasingly concerned. We will talk about the latest of trends and issues.
- Troubleshooting DFS - We will talk about what DFS does and some management and troubleshooting tips.
- SPF, DKIM, and DMARC records for improved email reliability - Industry experts are increasingly warning your emails can end up in your recipient’s SPAM or Junk folders - even if you are not blacklisted - without these “extra” email identity validation records. We will talk about how to create them.
- Summer 2019 Priorities - Our annual list of what we think you should work on and think about over the summer.
Year End Open Q&A - As is our tradition, we’ll open the floor to any questions you want to talk about as we close out this school year’s Tech Talk meetings.
To reserve a seat please contact Lisa Evans at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 845-897-9480 x3215.