It is less than a week until CSI's January 2013 Tech Talk quarterly, free knowledge transfer session on Tuesday, January 22nd at 8:00AM. This session is designed for technical staff responsible for technology support in your organization. Attendees at our previous meetings have given us the highest ratings for the quality of our presentations. If you haven't been able to come yet, now is your chance.
Topics to be covered in this session include:
- Implementing High Availability In VMware
- What's New in Wireless (Continued)
- Group Policies (Continued)
- Mandatory Profiles
- Loopback Processing
- SLP - The Key To Novell Logon Performance
- Planning for End of Life Operating Systems
- Some Thoughts About Disaster Recovery Planning
- Second Looks
- Windows 8 Enterprise
- Office 2013
- Windows Server 2012
- Exchange 2013
- Quick Hits - A collection of mini-topics of timely technical information.
- Paladin Remote Monitoring Update- We'll talk about new features and what to expect next.
- Tech Tidbits - Our quarterly technical newsletter discussing the latest technical updates.
- And More!
There is no cost to you for these sessions, but advanced registration is required since seating is limited. All sessions will run from 8:30AM to approximately 12:00PM. We have breakfast and lunch for you.
To reserve your spot at this meeting please contact Michele Safran via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 845-897-9480.
Looking forward to seeing you there!
Scott Quimby & Bob Knapp